THEME : “UNLOCKING YOUR BIG BUSINESS IDEA”
ABOUT DHELC STARTUPRENEUR AFRICA
Survival is the main challenge for Startups. The early years are a challenge and having gone through that path our members are painfully aware of the pitfalls and constraints that can trip many a worthy contestant. DHELC STARTUPRENEUR AFRICA (DSA) is accelerating business growth and profitability by “UNLOCKING YOUR BIG BUSINESS IDEA” with a lofty motive of inspiring young entrepreneurs giving them a forum to explore the probabilities of expanding business opportunities under the support of SMEs that provides flight for you as an entrepreneur.
DHELC STARTUPPRENEUR AFRICA is a mega platform committed to the development and empowerment of startups and small businesses by Africans in Africa. This is done through business summits, seminars, fairs, competition/quest and investment opportunities. Our dream is to equip you to unlock your vision and making your entrepreneurial dream a reality..
A small break is the difference between great success and oblivion; by providing this mega opportunity for Startups and other SMEs to assemble together with all the spokes of enterprise in the State, from government agencies to financial institutions to top business owners who will listen to you pitch your business ideas and showcase prototypes of your product with the hope of an eventual investment
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 30 SEPTEMBER 2017, 23:59 PM
WHAT’S IN IT FOR STARTUPS AND SMEs
• The participants can expect to meet bankers, investors and government departments supporting entrepreneurship at DHELC Startuppreneur Africa Expo 2017.
• You will have the opportunity to network with other businesses who may become your customers and are willing to offer insights about the state of your industry.
• You will be opportune to meet fellow startuppreneurs, quickly benchmark your offering and make invaluable connections.
• Participants can
• Viable Startups and exiting businesses (selected by the screening jury) will get a face time with investors in pre-scheduled SPEED MEETINGS.
• Startups and business owners can book an OPEN BOOTH to display their products, services to prospective investors, customers, mentors and other entrepreneurs.
• Startups can participate in PITCH CONTEST and present for 5 minutes to judges from DHELC Startuppreneur Africa (DSA) win huge prizes by registering to PITCH your business idea (winners will be selected by the screening jury made up of some partners of the event).
• Participants will listen to powerful keynotes speakers and panel discussions.
• Lots of networking with mentors, entrepreneurs, VIPs, service providers etc
• Massive awareness of your ideas and prototypes on all correspondence-website, magazines, newspapers, t-shirts, advertorials, souvenirs, banners, emails and all social media networks.
• All participants who desire to participant in the DHELC STARTUPRENEUR AFRICA (DSA) 2017 PITCH CONTEST to the hearing of seasoned Angel investors, Top CEOs of Corporate Organizations, Government Agencies, Financial Institution Representatives, VCs and thriving entrepreneurs searching for investment opportunities in your industry are to pay the sum of N3, 000 OR $20 only to receive the DSA 2017 Business plan pitch template immediately after you have registered online. (Payment details will be sent to you via your email when your registration is confirmed)
• However, to attend the DSA Business Expo 2017 and grand finale is free to the general public
BUSINESS SECTOR FOCUS
Participants can apply from the following sector:
- Construction and Engineering
- Information Technology,
- Agriculture and Agro Allied
- Media and entertainment
- Food/welfare services (Confectioneries, Catering and other Welfare services)
- CASH PRIZES (GRANTS AND LOANS)
- CAPITAL EQUIPMENT
- FREE CONSULTANCY
This program is organized by DHELC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS; an IT and Business Development/Management consulting firm dedicated to the integration of IT into business processes for profitability and productivity and also the development and management of businesses both in the private and public sector.
The aim of the program is to:
• Create a dynamic platform for business innovation, investment opportunities and entrepreneurship empowerment.
• Bridge the gap between workable business ideas and investors towards establishing a viable business venture.
• Connect aspiring entrepreneurs with Angel and Equity investors for the purpose of accessing seed capital funds.
• To encourage startup businesses thus reducing the rate of unemployment.
• To motivate young individuals towards business development thereby becoming job creators